posted by martin at 8:57 PM
yo man just seen the post thanks love the painting here real raw gritty stuff keep them coming I'll be back hit me on the email if u want to talk.
hope your xmas was great and happy new year
Hey thanks 4 stopping by it's appreciated I hope to c more of your work soon
just dropped in to see what was going on here
thanks again for the continued support of my blog I keep hoping u'll post something but nah well I appreciate that u take the time to stop in on me all the best and take care
Nice colors !
Post a Comment
<< Home
illustrateur en jeu vidéo qui as étudié en art et en animation qui vie avec ses 2 chats, un qui pue et l'autre qui pette.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
yo man just seen the post thanks love the painting here real raw gritty stuff keep them coming I'll be back hit me on the email if u want to talk.
hope your xmas was great and happy new year
Hey thanks 4 stopping by it's appreciated I hope to c more of your work soon
just dropped in to see what was going on here
thanks again for the continued support of my blog I keep hoping u'll post something but nah well I appreciate that u take the time to stop in on me all the best and take care
Nice colors !
Post a Comment
<< Home